MSC Vintage Diecast Metal Shipping Container Tissue Box
Running out of creative gift ideas? Here's a shipyard container full! Shipping containers have definitely been a popular collectors' choice. This unique tissue holder is made to look just like one of those giant shipping cargo containers! A perfect gift idea for any collector, Dad, or transport worker, the cargo container tissue box comes with all the specific details as found on an actual shipping container such as the closing bars, the corrugated sides, serial numbers, logos, and more. Plus it's actually made of tinplate metal to make it even more authentic. The doors can be opened to fit your tissue box in. A perfect addition to your home, office, or cafe!
- Print: MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company
- Diecast tin metal construction
- Measurement(cm): 30(L) x 12(W) x 14(H) (please allow for 1-2cm variation)
- This is not a toy or a children's product
- Photos are taken from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may differ slightly from those shown on the site. This is a handmade product. Each product is individually wrought, welded, and painted. Each and every piece is unique.
Let's be honest, no one likes to pay for shipping, and that's why we offer FREE SHIPPING, no matter how big/small your order is. All in-stock products are dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse within 1-2 business days. If you place an order during the weekend, it will be dispatched on Monday.
Shipping times are based on the day of dispatch, not the purchase date. A tracking number is provided upon shipment. We use Australia Post for shipping, so we deliver to PO boxes and parcel lockers! Please visit the AusPost website and enter our postcode of 4000 followed by your postcode for detailed delivery times.
Please refer to our detailed Shipping & Delivery policy here.
30 DAYS RETURN POLICY
Since we would love you to have a peace of mind, we offer a 30 days return policy accepts exchange/refund request if the goods are of:
- unacceptable quality (i.e. faulty);
- are damaged during transit;
- don't match the product description,
- or don't do what our description said they would do.
If you receive a parcel from us that meet any of the above conditions, we are very sorry, please let us know and we will do whatever we could to put a smile on your face.
Please review our full return & exchange policy.