Delfonics Rollbahn Spiral Bound Landscape Notebook Field - White
- 120 pages with 5mm grid gradient
- Water-proof cover with elastic strap
- 5 pockets to hold loose pages
- 70gsm off-white/soft yellow paper, metal spiral binding
Created in collaboration with stationery director and founder of Pen-Info.jp, Tadashi Tsuchihashi, the Delfonics. Intuitively designed for visual thinkers who like to create graphical designs, brainstorm ideas and have their ideas jot down on one page. The Delfonics Rollbahn Landscape Desktop notebook makes for an amazing tool to expand your ideas out.
With 120 pages waiting to be filled with your ideas, notes, plans and sketches, Let's Get Creative!
- 24.7 x 20cm; 120 pages with 5mm grid gradient; 70gsm
- Splash-proof cover with elastic closure strap
- 5 plastic pockets for loose pages
- Designed in Japan
Let's be honest, no one likes to pay for shipping, and that's why we offer FREE SHIPPING, no matter how big/small your order is. All in-stock products are dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse within 1-2 business days. If you place an order during the weekend, it will be dispatched on Monday.
Shipping times are based on the day of dispatch, not the purchase date. A tracking number is provided upon shipment. We use Australia Post for shipping, so we deliver to PO boxes and parcel lockers! Please visit the AusPost website and enter our postcode of 4000 followed by your postcode for detailed delivery times.
Please refer to our detailed Shipping & Delivery policy here.
30 DAYS RETURN POLICY
Since we would love you to have a peace of mind, we offer a 30 days return policy accepts exchange/refund request if the goods are of:
- unacceptable quality (i.e. faulty);
- are damaged during transit;
- don't match the product description,
- or don't do what our description said they would do.
If you receive a parcel from us that meet any of the above conditions, we are very sorry, please let us know and we will do whatever we could to put a smile on your face.
Please review our full return & exchange policy.